Contact UsPlease note this website only provides support for WA Police Force officers and their families.
Phone 000 in an emergency or 131 444 for police assistance.
Health, Welfare and Safety Contacts
General information 6229 5615
When you need information (8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday) about:
- Seeking help for your family member (WA Police Force personnel)
- Illness and injury entitlements and services to support recovery
- Mental health and other support services
Or email Police Family Support
Independent counselling service: EMployee assistance program 1300 687 327
For up to 6 free counselling sessions for:
- WA Police Force personnel and their immediate family members
- Your WA Police Force personnel family member
- Up to 24 months after leaving WA Police Force